Friday, January 21, 2011

Some Days

I completely believe that I am supposed to home school Andrew. And really most days it's pretty easy but then there are days. Days like today where I really just want to send him to school. There are days where I feel like he's not learning anything even though the day before he knew everything for our lessons. It would be so much easier to send him to school but then I would miss out on those moments when he's finally gotten it and everything lights up. I would miss the joy that comes with celebrating with your child because you BOTH have worked hard to say the sentence "the pig sat in the mud"!! So while there are a few days where I think I can't do this there are so many more days that prove this is what we are supposed to be doing with our children. Also, it helps to have friends who home school and I can see them being successful with their children. Thanks Lori, Melanie, and Susan!

No comments:

Post a Comment