Thursday, June 10, 2010

10 Random Facts

So, I did it. I now have a blog. Now what to write? Just for starters i'll do 10 facts about me that some may know and some may not.

1. When I was 2 I stuck the end of a pen up my nose, the little round thing that keeps the ink stick in. Well nobody could get it out not even the doctors so they decided on surgery. After I was put to sleep and right before they started the procedure I sneezed and it flew out of my nose. So my nose has never been surgically enhanced.

2. I love being from Arkansas. It's a great place and most of my family is there, I miss them. Also I love being a southern girl. The accent, how I was raised all of it. I just love the south!

3. My most embarrassing moment, to date, happened in college.

4. After Andrew was born I had post partum depression. It sucks and is horrible to go through but there is a light at the end.

5. There are two talents or gifts that I have asked God to give me for a long time and so far he's said no. The ability to sing beautifully and to be a great writer. I love to sing. I think we should have musical days where everyone has to sing instead of talk. And I love books, i'm pretty sure you can learn just about anything from a book.

6. I love learning about people and their lives. But i'm not good at sharing details about my own life. I know something I need to work on.

7. As I get older I enjoy spending more time with God. I don't know if that relates to being older but that's how it's working. I'm learning that I can get through situations without God but how much better it is with Him.

8. I love my husband but there is nobody out there who can get on my nerves faster than him. But I love him with a passion and miss him terribly when he's not here.

9. I went to college as a biology major. It didn't even last a semester, blood and all of that make me woozy.

10. Okay this was harder than I thought so there's only 9.

2 comments:

  1. 1. You are the funniest person I know! :) I love your funny stories.

    3. ...and you aren't going to tell us???? LOL How sad.

    5. I had a few voice lessons once and was told "anyone can sing if they are taught..." I don't know if it is true but maybe. I have issues with shyness, not with singing.
    I totally want to be a great writer too, and have written TONS of stuff but have never submitted anything. Wanna be my story exchange buddy? JK That's so cool that you like to write though!

    6. I like to share the details of my life. I talk too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You did it and I love it! You have to expand on your embarrassing moment, you cannot leave us hanging like that!

    Also, you can use your Russian language as number 10...lol We are all quite impressed with that!

    ReplyDelete