Saturday, September 11, 2010

"And my beloved is mine"

Today is a day of remembrance. A day to honor our men and women in service. A day for me to tell my husband, Christopher, that I could not be prouder to be his wife. I love being married to a soldier and truly I love our life. But back to my husband, whom I think is pretty terrific!
Reasons why my husband is pretty awesome:
1. He loves me. This may seem like an obvious thing but really folks i'm not the easiest person to live with.
2. He's an amazing father! You have no idea the sacrifices he made when Andrew was born.
3. I love that he is a leader. Yes, I believe the man should be the head of the house (the bible says so). He's a great example for our children.
4. He's romantic. In his own way, he's so sweet. Did I mention that he loves me and lets me know how beautiful he thinks I am, even when I was swollen and pregnant!
5. I never know what he is going to say. Okay this one isn't always good but it's part of his charm!
6. He looks really good in his uniform!
7. He loves God!
Christopher, I can never express how proud I am to be your wife! I can't wait for you to be home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment